June is Indie Pattern Month on The Monthly Stitch! 30 days of four themed sewing contests:
- June 1st- 7th: New-to-Me
- June 8th- 14th: One Pattern, Two Ways
- June 15th- 21st: Hack It!
- June 22nd- 30th: RTW Copycat
And there is another Indie Pattern Month week contest in July!
Also starting in June is the Outfit Along hosted by Lauren of Lladybird and Andi of Untangling Knots. This contest/ sew along/ knit along runs from June 1st through July 31st and features the Sewaholic Hollyburn skirt and Andi's Zinone top.
Currently there are discounts attached to both sets of events:
- Indie Pattern Month May Discounts (some of these have already expired, but there will be another round in June)
- "To celebrate the Zinone's launch, Andi is offering 20% off up until the official OAL start of June 1. Use the code OAL2016 to get you that discount!"(quoted from Lladybird)
And The Monthly Stitch has a pattern swap sign up running until May 20th.
Whew! Summary over!