Friday, October 9, 2015

SSS '15 and Wrap Up

Okay, here is the belated last post for Self-Stitched September.




September 20 -- linen Sorbetto and un(b)logged microsuede skirt (Simplicity 1690) worn to church.
Fabric: polyester microsuede
Notions: 7" zipper, interfacing for the waistband
Notes: none, other than it's comfortable.



September 26 -- cotton peasant blouse worn for running around the house.
Notes: I actually really like this blouse! It's super simple but so wonderful.


Self-Stitched September reminds me how little I wear me-mades, save for Sundays. I have also observed that I wear more me-mades in Summer than any other season; reason being is that very few of them are easy to wear in layers (I get cold easily). So the brain is on how to incorporate more layer-able items in the sewing queue.

Off to other things now, tallyho!

No comments:

Post a Comment